Tezza Business Solutions
Tezza Business Solutions Ltd is an IT service provider of Software Development, Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Digital Marketing services
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
effectiveness), in line with the bank’s strategic objectives.
BUSINESS ANALYST: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & PERCENTAGE (%) TIME SPENT
- Business Analysis – Manage and execute the Business Analysis effort during the entire project lifecycle. This entails understanding the business needs and project objectives then defining Business requirement documents (BRDs) and Use Cases. (50%
- Business Improvement Implementation – Participate in business process reviews and support continuous improvement of bank systems and processes across all channels to ensure that the bank has the appropriate platform and capabilities for delivery of strategy. (20%)
- Quality Assurance and Testing – Lead the testing and user acceptance process to ensure solutions are successfully implemented and meet client/business requirements. Manage specific application quality assurance and help desk activities including the tracking of bug reports, change requests and ensuring their timely resolution. (20%)
- Reporting – Ensure that process improvement initiatives and testing activities are being tracked and reported on a regular basis. (10%)
- Undertake process reviews and lead business process re-engineering initiatives.
- Document business requirements and use cases.
- Prepare Test Strategy documents and Test Sign-offs, while supporting the business in preparation of Test Cases aligned to the Business Requirements Document.
- Working with the product and process owners, continuously evaluate the performance of the products and processes against set standards and make proposals for improvement.
- Ensure standards are adhered to in the designing and implementation of processes and systems so as to reduce operational risk and customer complaints arising thereof.
- Analyze system changes for consistency with business process performance objectives and operational risks and make proposals to the Unit head.
BUSINESS ANALYST: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS
– Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks; and to effectively communicate with and manage stakeholders who impact performance.
– Speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups.
– Writes in a clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader.
– Sets up and monitors timescales and plans.
- University degree – Upper 2nd Class or 3.0 GPA.
- A minimum of 1 -2 years working experience .
- Project Management, Business Analysis and/or Process Improvement certification an advantage.
- Proficiency in office automation, banking technologies and MS Projects.
- Experience in Financial Services an added advantage.
Looking to sharpen your Business Analysis skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.