Dimension Data harnesses the trans-formative power of technology to help organizations achieve great things in the digital era.
Do you want to work in a company with a culture of continuous learning? Do you have the perfect technical skillset, but are looking for an environment where you can use your creative side? We believe this CX and Collaboration Engineer role is for you!
TS Implementation Engineer – CX and Collaboration will be focused on designing, implementing, and supporting unified communications, collaboration, and customer experience solutions to our customers. You will be an escalation point for complex technical support incidents from our service desk.
The successful candidate will be required to have in depth experience in designing, deploying, and supporting Cisco/Avaya Video conferencing/Audio Visual solutions, communication manager solutions (CUCM, CME, CUBE, Cisco Voice gateways, Cisco IP phones, Jabber, meeting server and Webex), contact center solutions (UCCX, PCCE, UCCE, Avaya Aura etc.). The candidate(s) will also be required to have working knowledge on LAN, WAN, PSTN, SIP, Active Directory, SSL certificates, CRM etc.
Kindly note this is a fixed-term contract.
- Design, deploy, operate, and support unified communication solutions (Communication manager, Voice gateways, SBCs)
- Design, deploy, operate, and support video conferencing and/audio visual solutions
- Design, deploy, operate, and support contact center solutions
- Provide documentation for solutions delivered to clients
- Work with project managers and other delivery teams to ensure that solutions provided to customers are delivered within specified timelines
- Liaise with go-to-market technical architects to ensure that solutions provided to clients are well scoped and fit for purpose
- Highlight risks, provide alternative options, and recommend quality solutions to specified problems
- Where feasible, use automation to reduce delivery time and human intervention on repetitive tasks
- Act as subject matter expert on a variety of technologies within the Collaboration and Customer Experience (CX & Collaboration) portfolio
- Guide on change management on change management when integrating solutions provided to customers.
- Guide and/mentor junior engineers
Key Skills and Attributes
- Hands-on experience in CISCO CUCM technology/ Avaya communication manager
- Hands on experience in LAN, WAN, PSTN, SIP, SBCs, Active Directory, SSL Certificates, CRM integrations
- Experience in designing, deploying, and supporting contact center solutions
- Experience in designing, deploying, and support video conferencing/Audio visual solutions
- Working knowledge of modern collaboration and customer experience solutions.
- Experience in virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyber-V, etc)
- Good understanding on Active directory, DNS, SSL certificates, CRM, etc
- Good understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Good documentation and reporting skills
- Team player
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of study
- At least 3 years working experience in Cisco/Avaya Unified Communications
- Experience working in a large enterprise network
- Cisco/Avaya Professional level Certification in collaboration i.e CCNP Collaboration, Avaya or equivalent
- Professional level certification in Enterprise networking (CCNP, JNCIP-ENT etc.)
Looking to sharpen your Network Security skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for more information