KCB Group is banking on you to be here for life
The Cyber Security Specialist – Email Security is responsible for maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of the organization’s data while in use, in motion and in situ, through preventing, detecting, and resolving security threats to KCB Group email and collaboration systems. The holder is also responsible for the deployment, testing and maintenance of security solutions for email and collaboration infrastructure.
- Administer, optimize, and support the Bank’s email security solutions, perimeter email security and collaboration security solutions in compliance with the Bank’s policies and standards.
- Collaborate with the Cybersecurity Intelligence and Security Operations Centre (CiSOC) in the continuous monitoring and defence of the Bank’s email infrastructure for cybersecurity threat indicators, and assist to detect, report, and respond to email security violations/incidents.
- Appropriately and practically defend the Bank’s email and collaboration deployment infrastructure, in accordance with established policies, procedures, guidelines and practices.
- Develop Email Security Policies and Minimum-Security Configuration Baseline Standards in line with industry best practices and technologies commensurate with the risk and regulatory requirements and implement the same cost-effectively.
- Define, create, and deliver compliance reports and relevant metrics in Email and Collaboration security to senior management, utilizing automation as deemed fit.
- Provide technical email and collaboration security-related support to projects from inception through to successful implementation in a bid to ensure that email security and collaboration security are built in from project inception.
- Drive the adoption and enforcement of email and collaboration security standards (such as DKIM, SPF and DMARC), working collaboratively with other Cyber Security specialists and Technology teams to identify, implement and monitor such security solutions.
- Conduct continuous audits of the security configuration of all email and collaboration infrastructure to provide optimum security, performance, and availability.
- Provide input into Cyber Security risk and control self-assessments by leveraging specialized knowledge in email and collaboration security.
- Research and provide technical email and collaboration security expertise in the Group Cyber Security department.
For the Cyber Security Specialist – Email Security position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Information Technology / Computer Science / Telecommunications / Engineering (Electrical, Electronic) or related field
- Security certifications such as CISA, CCSP, CISSP
- At Least 5 years experience in Technology with at least, 2 years experience in Cyber Security and System, Network or Database Administration.
- 2 years experience in a busy technology environment.
Are you looking to sharpen your Cyber Security skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started