We are passionate about making the web a better place.
You are a Frontend Engineer (Design & UX) who loves programming and shipping production software. You also have keen design instincts, and an ability to simplify data-rich interfaces until the data speaks for itself. You use tools like Figma, InVision, Vue.js and D3.js.
As for Parse.ly, it’s a fully distributed team, which means 100% of our engineers, designers, and product managers (including our founders & management team) work out of home offices. This has been true for years, long before the pandemic switched people’s work styles — so we have a thoughtful approach to fully distributed collaboration that has been refined over time.
Most of the product team is located near the US/Eastern timezone. Candidates should be in GMT-7 thru GMT-3, because even though we operate on a distributed/async model, we like to have timezone overlap for f2f (video) collaboration and pairing. If you can regularly make meetings between an 11am-3pm US/Eastern scheduling period, you’re in workable timezone for us. Much of our team is US-based, but we’ll also consider other timezone-aligned locations in North America and South America for this role.
- Creatively sketch and design new product features.
- Prototype new features and carry them through to production.
- Write Vue.js code using the best practices.
- Design novel interface implementations and data visualizations.
- Analyze customer usage data to improve shipped features.
- 5+ years experience in technology.
- A preference for self-sufficient productivity.
- Experience creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Experience with tools like Figma or InVision.
- Experience with Vue.js, or a desire to learn Vue.js.
- Some basic knowledge of other SPA frameworks (e.g. React, Angular).
- Comfort with git, the command line, and Python.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams.
- A customer focused mindset with a strong desire to ship.
Looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.