Your number one health care directory. Powering the future of healthcare listing. WapiDoc is Kenya’s largest and fastest growing online healthcare directory.
About the Company – WapiDoc
We are a tech company that connects the physical and digital world by providing easy and efficient access to health care services and products with the push of a button for everyone, everywhere. We are looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer Intern who has a knack for visual design and utility and taking an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Full Stack Developer Intern – Responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build front-end applications with appealing UI/UX.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Developing and designing effective and secure APIs as well as working with third-party APIs.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs and develop solutions.
- Developing and validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing content UI, and working with the content creator on content points.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting respective problems.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Agility and on-time delivery of assigned projects.
- Write technical documentation.
Full Stack Developer Intern – Skills
- In-depth knowledge of software development and TDD.
- Must have a passion for technology and a desire to learn.
- Must have a strong research proficiency.
- Excellent coding skills and maintaining DRY code.
- Rapid Development is highly desireble.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work with team members.
Full Stack Developer Intern – Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT from a recognized institution.
- Must be proficient in (MongoDB, Express, React and Nodejs)
- Must be proficient in building and maintaining RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Must be proficient in Scrum / Kanban, Trello
- Must be proficient in using Git
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their Cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject Full Stack Developer Intern.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thinking of upgrading your Web Developer skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.