The Kenya Leather Development Council
he Kenya Leather Development Council is a State Corporation mandated to bring Harmony, Direction and Coordinate all activities of the leather sector in Kenya.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing ICT support to the Council.
Key Responsibilities – ICT Officer
- Testing simple computer programs according to instructions and specifications;
- Installing and configuring computer systems;
- Providing user support;
- Repairing and maintaining ICT equipment and associated peripherals;
- Monitoring the performance of ICT equipment;
- Providing support for application systems;
- Identifying and reporting any faults for necessary action; and
- Maintaining up-to-date equipment register.
Job Specification – ICT Officer
- For appointment to this grade a candidate must: –
Have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields:- Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Have a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically,
they must obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University, so as to reach not later than 5.00 pm, on Tuesday, 2nd March, 2021.
Kenya Leather Development Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Women, Youth, Persons living with disabilities and those from marginalized communities and minority groups are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
While applying for jobs, it’s best to stay a few steps ahead. What are the best questions to ask during and interview? Click here to find out.
If you are looking to specifically acquire the certifications needed for a job like this, click here for information on how to get started.