We shape the world of logistics by connecting people and goods through innovative and sustainable logistics solutions.
Your Role – IT Assistant
Responsible for providing training and support for end-users for IT requirements in an effective and efficient manner within the organization.
- Provide support for any IT related problems, enable user profiles, Hardware support, check backups for users, Install new PC’s , MS Office training for new users
- Printer installations and maintenance, and Kenya User support
- Maintain and administer LAN & WAN, and also Maintain and administrator Windows 2003 server environment
- Support and maintain all laptop and desktops and Troubleshoot general hardware and software issues on all computers.
- Maintain and manage server and user back-ups and Monitor Anti-virus effectiveness to keep all computers clean
- Install and Configure a wide variety of software on all machines
- Configure email clients for a variety of mail protocols including POP, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues with other office equipment including printers, copiers, phones, etc. and Stay abreast of current technology trends
Your Skills and Experiences – IT Assistant
- Proficiency with Microsoft environments
- Familiarity with networked anti-virus and back-up software
- Good time management, excellent communication skills
- Organization skills
- Bachelors/First University Degree in IT related field
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become an IT Professional in a challenging Global organization with a competitive remuneration package and offers you opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.’
If you are looking to specifically acquire the certifications needed for a job like this, click here for information on how to get started.
Are you or do you know a female developer? Huawei has launched a program to empower female developers. Click here to find out how you can be part of the program.