Freedom to succeed
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organization with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team.
Responsibilities – IT Support specialist
- Provide 1st/2nd level IT Support to the employees of the organization
- Prepare workstations (hardware/software), telephony devices and other equipment for new users
- Take part in the preparation and planning of the IT budget, as well as tracking of actual expenses
- Be responsible for IT Purchases by conducting market research, contacting vendors, gathering prices, preparing summary reports, presenting to supervisors, gathering approvals and proceeding with purchasing of products
- Be responsible for Asset Management: inventorying, registering, tracking of assets (physical/digital), and performing periodic verifications of inventory across the organization
- Be responsible for the organizing, maintenance and upkeeping of IT offices and storage rooms
- Be responsible for the setup, daily checks and maintenance of Conference rooms
- Assist in any other duties that fall under the score of responsibilities of the IT department or the organization
Requirements – IT Support specialist
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Studies, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other engineering discipline
- Experience in a related position. Candidates without experience but with provable enthusiasm in the field of IT will be considered
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Fluency in Greek or Russian is desirable
- Team player mentality is a must
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Able to adapt and learn new skills
- Politeness, discretion, trustworthiness, and good manners are a must
- Be able to work outside normal working hours if needed
- Any certifications covering Windows 10 and / or Windows Server 2012 r2 upwards will be considered an advantage
- Experience using SCCM, WSUS, WDS will be considered an advantage
- Provable scripting skills will be considered an advantage
Benefits for the position of IT Support specialist
- Medical cover
- Company’s contribution to training & development
Would you like to pick up some tips on how to gain the skills required to be an IT Support Specialist? Click here.
The interview process does not have to be scary. Here are some tips you can use to make sure that you make a good first impression.