The leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. We're online 24/7 to serve you!
Revenue Management (Convergent Billing System) Engineer Job Description
We are pleased to announce the following Job Opportunity in Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, the Revenue Management (Convergent Billing System) Engineer will need to meet the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Billing Engineering Lead- Revenue Management, the position holder will work with the Revenue management; product development team to design, configure and deploy new products and services. He/ She will be expected to guarantee quality through proper configurations, user acceptance testing and advice on improvements on customer experience and journey. He /She will also carry out Operational activities to support the platform and the customer needs.
Overall, the product development engineer will be charged with:
- Participate in Product development life cycle activities .
- Operation and Maintenance Activities
- Reviews and contribute to the test cases, based on the services in scope.
- Execution of SITs and supporting the UATS of new products & services
- Ensuring quality and accuracy and that all customer related issues have been addressed.
- Deep understanding of customer operations.
- Passion to work with the team members
- Automation of processes.
Qualifications for Revenue Management (Convergent Billing System) Engineer
- A degree in IT, computer science, Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering
- 3 years working as an engineer in a telecommunications environment (vendor or operator)
- strong Linux/Unix skills,
- Strong database skills
- Software development skills; Java or python programming
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Experience of Huawei Convergent Billing System (CBS) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of GSM technologies
- Knowledge of Machine learning, Robotic Process Automation and Cloud technologies will be an added advantage.
Thinking of upgrading your Project Management skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.