Only KOKO, with its Smart Fuel Technology brings you the Most Affordable, Most Convenient and Safest 2-Burner cooking experience you desire.
About KOKO Networks
What you will do
- Develop the embedded software that powers our network hardware and the tools that enable us to test, build, diagnose and repair them.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with electronics engineers, software engineers, product managers, and others to integrate embedded software into products.
- Support existing devices and manage firmware improvements in our installed networks
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement in the functionality of our systems
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- Participate in building the engineering culture at KOKO
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Strong, proven experience coding (5+ years) and good design principles in C/C++ for embedded systems
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of Linux and programming for Linux (e.g. Raspberry Pi)
- Experience programming in both RTOS and bare metal environments
- Ability to develop and debug low-level protocols (e.g. I2C, SPI) and higher-level communication protocols (e.g. BLE, USB)
- Strong troubleshooting skills for investigating reported issues, debugging and fixing field problems
- Knowledge of IoT “edge” device development and a strong understanding of network protocols (HTTP, MQTT) and interfaces (TCP/IP, TLS)
- Knowledge of Git and CI/CD pipelines
- A good grasp of electronics – ability to read schematics and data sheets
Other skills for the Senior Embedded Software Engineer:
- Experience in developing commercial products – proven experience developing hardware at scale
- Strong analytical skills, working with engineering best practices to get the best results
- Team player, conscientious and with a strong collaborative ethos
What We Offer
- Competitive salary plus a quarterly cash bonus
- Annual compensation reviews – we reward great work
- Health insurance
- 21 days of annual leave plus public holidays plus examination leave
- Hybrid working model – allowing you to split your time between in-person collaboration at one of our offices and working remotely
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills, incl. full access to over 5,000 online courses
- The right equipment for the job – a choice of MacBook, Windows, or Linux laptop
Looking to sharpen your Software Engineering skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.