We're the nonprofit that hosts @Wikipedia , working to create a world where every human can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Join the movement.
The Wikimedia Foundation is the non-profit organization that operates Wikipedia – one of the most popular websites in the world, serving nearly half a billion users every month. It is the only non-profit in the top 50 websites, supported by a community of millions of individual donors.
You will be joining as a Senior Product Manager – Fundraising Technology team, the team responsible for the donation-supporting infrastructure that enables the rest of the Advancement department to raise the funds needed to power Wikipedia and its sister projects (Wiktionary, Wikispecies, etc). Notable services the team provides include our self-hosted CRM, our payments processing library, and the banner display service. Your primary customers will be internal (including the payments team, everyone who uses the CRM, data analytics, and others) but you should also be comfortable with supporting our community of users in some limited circumstances.
As a Senior Product Manager – Fundraising Technology, you will:
- In collaboration with our customers, lead the prioritization and development of the technical stack that supports our fundraising efforts including our internal payments processing library, our CRM, and our banner display service.
- Co-create and communicate a product vision to internal and external partners.
- Work with a highly talented team of engineers to define, design, and build features that delight.
- Understand user needs from multiple teams and use cases in order to prioritize new features and product enhancements.
- Release early and often, getting feedback from users to help improve features.
- Using both qualitative and quantitative methods to inform decision-making and measure the impact of features.
- Capacity to cultivate and manage strong interpersonal relationships
- Be a positive force for change!
- 2+ years Product Management experience
- Experience building donor-facing products
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to ship products
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with open source software development practices
- Experience with the CRM we use, CiviCRM
- Experience working in a global organization that has a distributed workforce.
- Comfort and experience in a dynamic and mission-driven organization.
Looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for more information