The SOA Administration & Integration Support Engineer is a technical development(devops) role with emphasis on integration technologies, currently working in Oracle/WebLogic technologies and APIs. Responsible for Continuous delivery of automated processes through end-to-end internal and C2B/B2C technical integrations. In an Agile, fast-paced team, an understanding of how the different systems work together is necessary.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Collaborate solutions with functional requirements from a business analyst, and strong grasp of technical capabilities of Oracle SOA, OSB, MFT, BAM, BPM, APIs, and other systems including core banking.
- Develop code and Interfaces in Oracle APIs, SOA and BPEL
- Estimate efforts and work in a structured manner leveraging design patterns and code recipes
- Support applications team in their system implementations and ongoing requests
- Assist in troubleshooting and root cause analysis for environmental issues as they arise.
- Communicate with development manager and other IT leadership team members about production rollouts and issues
- Develop repeatable, automated tests and Ongoing continuous improvement for development processes
- Provide applications design, testing, and user documentation for implemented solutions
- Work closely with IT functional areas to identify and resolve integration and workflow considerations and issues
- Enforce standards around systems technology stacks and mechanisms for governing cloud-based infrastructure.
- Ensure maximum improvement across the SOA platform and contribute to the domain strategy in line with the overall Integration Platform strategy
- Performs any other duty as assigned.
Essential Knowledge for the SOA Administration & Integration Support Engineer
- Expertise in Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, BPEL, 12C experience.
- Expertise in designing and building BPEL workflows using JDeveloper 12c.
- Expertise in using SOA technology adapters such as Web Services Adapter, REST Adapter, Database Adapter, EBS Adapter, JMS Adapter and File Adapter for integration and development of custom business processes, service components using Oracle BPEL.
- Experience in development of complex Data Structures (XSD and XML)
- Experience in development of medium to complex integration mapping using XSL, XLST technology.
- Experience in designing robust error handling, auditing and logging frameworks.
- Testing integration interfaces using SOAUP UI and other testing tools.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in writing technical design documents and operational guides.
- Experience with UNIX systems (Solaris and Linux), Shell scripting.
- Experience in writing deployment scripts using ANT/MAVEN – Able to create Ant build files for Oracle SOA component deployments.
- Good knowledge in configuration, Parameter Tuning, Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of Oracle SOA and OSB 12c.
- Experience in configuring WebLogic admin console and Enterprise management console.
- Experience with Oracle high-availability environment.
- Experience as WebLogic Administrator with knowledge in clustering, JMS, Connection Pools, J2EE Deployments, Thread Dump Analysis
- Strong analytical problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar discipline.
- 4+ years of SOA/OSB Development experience.
- Software Implementation and Integration experience that includes Architecture, Analysis, Design and Development.
Looking to sharpen your Database Administration skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for more information