Keeper is a leading partner for software innovation and development working with world-leading international #FinTech and #MedTech firms. Europe and US markets.
As a Tech Lead (React), you will lead a team that will be working on a SaaS platform that offers index, Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) strategies, and tools to help investors and advisors.
Keeper Solutions is a market-leading software development partner for innovative FinTech, CleanTech and MedTech firms such as Fexco, Taxamo, Vitalograph, Sweepr, Umba, and AccountsIQ. At Keeper Solutions, we help our clients to scale up their software development capabilities. Our team is made up of the best, most highly-skilled, senior software specialists across all technical competencies. Our culture values people and rewards curiosity and learning. We encourage new ideas and collaborative thinking, even with teams working across different time zones. We enjoy the thrill of working on new and exciting projects for our international customers.
Keeper Solutions has several delivery centers located across Europe and North America to support our global customer base. This includes centres in Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Poland, and Costa Rica.
- At least 5 years of experience working with ReactJS/VueJS and Redux/MobX/Vuex/Pinia
- Experience working with style preprocessors (Sass, Less, Stylus)
- Strong understanding of scalable CSS architecture and CSS framework authoring
- Experience leading a team with agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication, delegation, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent pedagogical skills within the relevant tech stack
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed on time and up to standards
- Analyzing existing processes and scheduling training sessions and discussing improvements
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Build features and work on development-related tasks, along with the rest of the team
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary that rewards performance and drives innovation.
- Keeper Tokens are allocated each month to recognize and reward employees.
- Annual health check for some locations – we want to make sure that you’re fit and healthy, and that you are given the support you need to stay that way!
- Remote work, flexibility, and balance – we offer remote opportunities and other benefits designed to support healthy work/life balance and growing families.
- Learning and development – identify areas for development and we’ll provide time and access to training materials.
- Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading-edge skills in areas such as AI, big data, and blockchain.
- Career path planning – team members are encouraged to discuss their career plans based on their ambitions. We provide the training and support to help them along the way. We are here to help you grow!
- Culture and connection – people are at the very heart of what we do. Each one of our leadership panel brings a wealth of knowledge and experience, particularly in helping blue-chip companies to grow and scale internationally.
- We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other
Looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.