Lipa Later offers hassle-free shopping at over 500 partner stores while you spread your payment over affordable and flexible monthly instalments
WE ARE HIRING A TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER
Lipa Later is a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly installments. Lipa Later is a Pan-African organization with presence across Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Nigeria – with plans of opening new markets in the near future. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with a hustler mentality, ambition and desire to rapidly build a Pan African business. This position is based in Kenya.
Reports to: Tech Lead
- Serve as the chief technical lead for our merchants during their integration with Lipa Later
- Work directly together with merchants to help them grow their business and implement Lipa Later solutions.
- Develop subject matter expertise in specific solutions/verticals (e-commerce, point of sale, multi-channel platforms, etc).
- Work together cross-functionally with Partner Success (BD), Account Managers to grow the pipeline and get merchants live.
- Grow and support external implementation partners in the future.
- Provide feedback to the internal engineering & product team on product improvements.
- Travel is needed for this job.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience integrating with web APIs. Experience with modern web frameworks a plus (React, Node.js, etc)
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and understand complex systems (APIs, databases, SDK’s, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable leading meetings with C-level contacts.
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate pragmatic solutions to complex integration problems.
- Continuous desire to improve technical acumen
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER ” and attach a detailed CV with correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to sharpen your Networking skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.